Tuesday, June 07, 2005

When Puppets Attack

or...Return of the Jedi.

Well, I can finally move on with life I think. We watched the final episode of Star Wars two nights ago. I was whipped by Jabba's puppet posse and the Ewoks, but I fought through it to the end. It's sad really, because the final episode has such a great story line, with Luke facing Darth Vader and turning him back to the good side of the Force and whatnot. What was Lucas thinking with those Ewoks? Anyway, I'll bet poor Darth Vader was glad he wouldn't have to deal with his troops of buffoons any more. They sent out his best men, and they were defeated by miniature teddy bears throwing rocks at them.

I don't know how it would be possible to drag this story out for three more episodes. I am glad it's over now. I'm sure Kev is too, although he won't be getting popcorn as regularly after this.

No comments: