Tuesday, June 21, 2005

There's No Place Like Home

Hello, and I am happy to be blogging to you again from Palo Pinto Ave. A very big thanks to Kev for guest-blogging. I hope he will feel free to jump on here now and then...his blogs are good.

My trip was mostly really fun, and I will soon bore you with a few Tales of Midwestern Adventure which will include, among other things, turkeys, the monkey, a brothel, Indians (native american), and Floyd's Knobs.

These stories will have to wait, however. Gotta get caught up at work.

Note to Marty and Kim: If Ocean City happens, I'm there. Kev tells me there is parasailing.

1 comment:

K. said...

Sounds like the beginning of an interesting joke. "So, a monkey, an Indian, and a turkey walk into a brothel...".

Before anyone gets any ideas, Floyd's Knobs does *not* refer to my dad or his knobs.

-K.