Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Bittersweet Times


This is a paella that Kev made last week. It was really good. Since he has not been working, he has been doing most of the cooking around here, and I will tell you I am sad to see those days come to an end. Kev is a great cook. I am getting better, but still just kinda so-so. There are a handful of things I can make really well, but I have trouble with variety. It's like the pants. I have about a 4 or 5 meal rotation if I just make the stuff I am good at. So when Kev starts his new job next week, my goal is to be more adventurous and try to make more new things. This is easier said than done, because as you all know by now, I am easily defeated by kitchen failures, plus it is hot outside which really beats me down and screws up my ability to get in a groove. If anyone has some good recipes, please send them to me! Posted by Hello

1 comment:

Robert_M said...

Microwave Hot pocket for 1.5 minutes. Let stand in microwave for an additional minute. Enjoy.

Caution filling will be hot.