Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Tuesday Two-fer

Woke up this morning with the blues. I am grateful that Kev's new away-from-the-house job has catapulted me, ready or not, into hyper groove. I accomplished more before noon this morning than I usually do in three or four days. This activity has been good for distracting me from being troubled, and I feel a lot better now.

This afternoon, I shall be attempting two new recipes: blackened catfish and tomatillo salsa verde (that's green hot sauce for you readers from the north). I don't know how it will turn out, but there are some back-up chickens in the freezer in case of any unfortunate kitchen disasters.

I looked on the Ticket's web site for pictures from yesterday's skipping exhibition, but I couldn't find any. For those of you who are familiar with Georgio, I am sure you can imagine how funny it must have been to see him skipping along across the bank parking lot.

A lot of people I know have started blogging! This pleases me. Rob is right...it is a good way to keep up with people that you don't get to see much. I encourage you all to try it.

No comments: