Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Hooray For Nice People

This morning, I called Mustang Service Center, as recommended by my friend John who is someone that knows about cars. The man was EXTREMELY friendly, so I took my car there instead of the Belmont garage with the mean man. I am waiting to hear the word on my car's problem. I hope it is not bad news.

As requested, I have posted some spring-time pictures representing positivity. Boy, oh boy. I can't win. I write about birds, and people say, "Hey, why are you always writing about birds," and everyone thinks I'm a dork. Then, during a really difficult and stress-filled week, I write about a few things that are getting me down, and I get all this stuff like, "Boy, are you angry...You're angrier than LarryFeathers...Let's have more 'glad,' " and so forth. I just gotta be me, man. If there is one thing I have learned from Mister Rogers, it's that it is OK to feel angry, and it's good to find a way to express it. Even as hard as I try, I can't be cheerful all the time. I just do the best I can.

With that said, I am back on a positive swing, so expect more talk of birds and such and less complaining about cars and humans.

3 comments:

Gye Greene said...

Quite the quandry.

Maybe you can write about angry birds.

K. said...

The common tern is an angry bird. I was attacked by terns once while canoeing in Maine.

Tara said...

It's true. I was there. The mockingbird has an angry vibe as well. In spite of it's fine singing voice.