Monday, May 02, 2005

Breakin' the Law, Breakin' the Law

Well, I am double illegal.

I decided to wait until tomorrow to go to the mechanic, since I have the day off, so I still don't have my new inspection sticker. Then, I went to Tom Thumb this morning to renew my registration sticker, which is what I have always done, and they said I couldn't get one, and would have to go to the tax office downtown. What a beating. So I have two out-of-date stickers now. I do not like breaking rules, much less LAWS, so I am not happy to be in this predicament. I will be driving home from work as within-the-speed-limit as possible, and hope to not get a ticket.

Had a good weekend once I got over the sad and mad. Did some recording on one of our friend Bob's songs just for fun, and got to practice my mandolin skills. (I don't have any numchucks skills or computer hacking skills). (How the heck do you spell numchucks?)

There are few movies I am willing to watch more than once. Napoleon Dynamite is one. I am glad to have it Tivo-ed for future watching. I want a Vote for Pedro t-shirt, which I heard you can get at Dillards. I am also glad that I can sit on my front porch and see great egrets fly over from time to time. I am glad that bride lady wasn't really kidnapped, even though she sucks for wasting a lot of people's time and money and scaring people. I am glad I didn't watch the Rosie O'Donnel made for TV movie last night. I am glad I only have one more kid to see today. I am glad that we're finally getting decent raspberries at the grocery store. I am glad the Mavs have got it together again. I am glad it is still cool outside. I will be glad if this blog doesn't cause my computer to freeze.

No comments: