Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Red Five Standing By

I am obsessed with Star Wars. I don't know why. I think I might be having Post-Star Wars-Letdown or something, since I know it's all over. We watched the original Star Wars (Episode 4) on Saturday night, and I was afraid it would seem a little hokey after all these years, but it wasn't. It was great. I was right in my other post. Without all the computer graphics, it was simpler, more about the story, and easier to follow. You knew that the X-Wing Fighters were the good guys and the Tie fighters were the bad guys. R2D2 and C3PO had much more interesting and entertaining dialogue. And Darth Vader was cool and scary.
We were gonna watch Empire Strikes Back last night, because I need to get this all out of my system, but Kev fell asleep after dinner, and when he woke up, he said he couldn't really go for popcorn. Kev pretty much has to have popcorn, or he just doesn't enjoy watching movies. So, maybe tonight we'll watch it. I'm not going to let him have seconds at dinner so he'll have room for a nice salty snack.

3 comments:

K. said...

Salty snack treats are my downfall. Its only 10 am and I have already motored through half my nut medley supplies for the day.

I just can't stop eating these nuts.

-K.

Robert_M said...

K said 'I just can't stop eating these nuts.'

mark it!

number 1!

Gye Greene said...

Salty nutty goodness!!!

-GG