Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Waiting for the Mail

I love it when the mail comes...I just saw the mail carrier across the street, so I am hanging out here by the window until he gets here...

Salsa verde is done. It is pretty good. Very mild. I used the anaheim chiles from Kev's garden, which are a mild type of pepper. Anyway, not much heat, but the flavor is pretty nice I think. Will have to wait until Kev gets home as his palate is more trained to judge salsa than mine.

Henceforth the Faucet-bot 2000 will be known as the Snow-bot 2000, which is a much better and far less cumbersome name. I don't know why I didn't think of it. Thanks to Kev, who is apparently listening on the sly at work.

Mail!

4 comments:

Robert_M said...

Shout out to Kev on the new gig

K. said...

thanks R.M.

Goodbye Leisure Man, hello working stiff.

-K.

marty said...

Kev we need those TPS reports right away, has anyone seen my stapler?

K. said...

Umm yeah, I going to need you to go ahead and move to the basement...

-K.